The easiest and best way to keep your copy of our electronic catalog up to date!
There are currently four versions of our Web Catalog available for download.
- Our standalone system - Designed for use on individual desktop PCs running Windows 98 and later, this system provides a single user with a complete, upgradeable copy of our complete Web Catalog system. Get your copy here.
- Our network-aware system - Intended for deployment within an organization without the need for a complete server running IIS or Apache. This system is easy to install and even easier to maintain. Download a copy here.
- ISO CD image - The complete CD-based catalog packaged with the workstation and network-aware installers as well as current versions of the free Opera and Firefox web browsers. ISO format CD images are availble for download here.
- Linux Tarball - This download has been archived due to difficulties producing packages suitable for the various distributions. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The following are currently the basic system requirements in order to use our Web Catalog system on Windows®2 clients:
- Windows 98® or later
- 128MB RAM
- 100MB hard drive space
- VGA display with at least 256 colors
1®Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. All rights reserved.
2®Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.